The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > End Time Delusion, Cults, and Heresies

Old 11-19-2016, 10:43 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Counterfeits

I used to go to Steve Quayle's site every single day, several times a day. I haven't been there in probably at least a week or two, but I went today and started looking at articles. He had one posted about an anesthesiologist who saw hell, so I clicked on it. After reading the article, it was clear that the thing was a counterfeit experience by the devil. For one thing, the guy, a Hindu, was led around by two archangels into a sense of "oneness" with "good energy." For another, the guy never met Jesus or repented. He just came back to his life and got rid of a bunch of material possessions, vowing to "be a better person." I made a comment on the article and even wrote Steve Quayle asking him to take the article down from his site. I know SQ can't read every single article that thoroughly, and this one obviously got by him. This just goes to show that we really have to be watching these days.

Also, speaking of counterfeits, there was another article this week about a Virgin Mary statue in Mexico crying blood. Counterfeit signs and lying wonders...not good.

Greek Girl
Old 11-19-2016, 11:00 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
I used to go to Steve Quayle's site every single day, several times a day. I haven't been there in probably at least a week or two, but I went today and started looking at articles. He had one posted about an anesthesiologist who saw hell, so I clicked on it. After reading the article, it was clear that the thing was a counterfeit experience by the devil. For one thing, the guy, a Hindu, was led around by two archangels into a sense of "oneness" with "good energy." For another, the guy never met Jesus or repented. He just came back to his life and got rid of a bunch of material possessions, vowing to "be a better person." I made a comment on the article and even wrote Steve Quayle asking him to take the article down from his site. I know SQ can't read every single article that thoroughly, and this one obviously got by him. This just goes to show that we really have to be watching these days.

Also, speaking of counterfeits, there was another article this week about a Virgin Mary statue in Mexico crying blood. Counterfeit signs and lying wonders...not good.

Greek Girl
Remember about a year ago Nathan did a sermon on delusion?

Well, in my humble opinion, some in the American "church" remnant, at least, this past year has bathed herself in bath oils of deception. She has soaked in the murky waters of deluding spirits and now is susceptible more than ever to what Jesus warned us about:

Matt 24: 24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Maybe, I am wrong. It sure seems like we are there.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 11-19-2016, 03:57 PM

Default He died

Although, this Muslim man did not see hell, when he died, demons appeared to claim his soul. This testimony seems to be credible.
http://www.christianheadlines.com/bl...converted.html
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Old 11-20-2016, 04:02 AM

You can't trust much on the Internet. Take it as food for thought with discernment.

I noticed Holly Deyo is posting news again. She use to do Steve Quayle's site posting. I think the work got too much for her and she backed off the job. I think she probably vets her information a little more that Steve. From what I've seen it doesn't seem that Steve does much investigation on validity.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Michael: I'm praying that stories like that are true. I really have a special heart for Muslims. Their religion puts them through so much for a lie and a cruel master. Plus, for the past year, I have been involved in a Bible study at a Coptic Orthodox church near my house. "Coptic" means Egyptian. These people came out of regions with severe Christian persecution and are some of the most Bible-knowledgeable, God-and-people-loving people I have met. Only by the grace of God are they Christian and not Muslim.

Radone: I think you're right about that. I contacted him via his website and asked him to take the story down. It's still there but in the "archives" now.

Greek Girl