The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Articles

Old 11-09-2016, 09:07 AM

Kenny, Trump will not start till the 20th of January. But after that, we will see what he does. Whether or not he leads this nation toward God or away. Time will tell.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 11-09-2016, 11:44 AM

I am not sure why so many are lavishing such praise and rejoice over a mere man. Nothing is going to be just great again until Jesus comes. How do I know? I read Revelation. The whole book. What will Trump do? I have no idea. But for many to put such faith in a mortal man is very scary.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Hollister View Post
The Lord is still having mercy on this country...our military will be built up again,jobs will return to the country and outsourcing limited,gas prices will come down,Obama care repealed etc.....You did it cowboy...your a flag waver and a patriot...not politically correct...you were chosen by the living God as a Cyrus to lead and rebuild this country.Any legalistic self righteous naysayers will look back and say "Thank you"....you will have 8 years and Pence then will follow.No need to scrutinize or be intellectualize about who you are ,time has started for you...Congratulations!....The Pharisees are befuddled but it's just like God to offend the mind to reveal the heart.....We need to stop whining about what was and starting praying for our new President.....and go forward Is 43;18,19 ..In His wonderful Grace..Blessings to all!

Ecc 5: 2 "Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few."

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 11-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servantgirl View Post
I am not sure why so many are lavishing such praise and rejoice over a mere man. Nothing is going to be just great again until Jesus comes. How do I know? I read Revelation. The whole book. What will Trump do? I have no idea. But for many to put such faith in a mortal man is very scary.
Exactly, dear.

Folks are gloating and doing their happy dance over what?

Trump will do what his master directs him to do, that is what all humans do. We each obey only one of two masters.

I am in mourning today. Folks have no idea what they have done and the evangelical church, just like she supported zero when she salivated for his election......the American church has chosen their king, her taskmaster.

The Lord GOD have mercy.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 11-09-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Ecc 5: 2 "Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few."
I couldn't have said it better.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal